cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

There is no file with name '' located in '' on your file system. Verify the file exists or create it before trying to access it.

Hello,

I have setup a flow with a manual trigger button. This then goes on to list files in a file system folder.
After this, it should get the file content of these files before creating a file/copy of these files into a Dropbox location.

However, I am receiving this error on a File System > Get file content action:

There is no file with name '10. Jan 2023' located in '' on your file system. Verify the file exists or create it before trying to access it.
clientRequestId: 6bb32fc7-b7c0-4c0e-b2ed-30245cde1687

sudosaurus_1-1662638236596.png

sudosaurus_2-1662638371126.png

This is how my flow is setup:

sudosaurus_0-1662638105146.png

Any help would be really appreciated! 😎

Thanks,

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Koen5
Resolver III
Resolver III

Dear sudosaurus,

Looks fine to me, especially as the output display name states the requested file name.

The only thing that comes to mind for this weird case is to try and first rename the file manually and see if the flow works (it may give you some input of the cause). If it works fine, then rename the file before using is. Does not solve the error you get but ... if it works ... it works.

Another way is possibly to use a different action which does the same (sometimes they behave slightly different) or a copy-by-path action.

I would like to learn how to solved it eventually.

Happy flowing,

Koen

sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@Koen5 thanks but I cannot change the filename as it's in a restricted area I don't have access to.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,893)