cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgen

This operation violates admin data policy 'Global Policy'

Hi,

I'm trying to use a flow in Power Automate. The flow is "Post a message to Microsoft Teams when an issue is created in Jira".

I configure the flow connecting my account in Microsoft Teams and Jira Cloud. So, I can choose the project in Jira, the team in Teams, and so on. When I clic on Save button, the following error is displayed in the Flow Checker:

This operation violates admin data policy 'Global Policy', which restricts the use of connector 'shared_jira'.

How can I fix it? Where is that data policy? Is it in Teams, Jira, or in Power Automate?

Thank you very much,

M. Gen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Therese-Youssef
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,
This is a DLP (Data Loss Prevention) policy situation.

Your current environment restricts using "shared_jira" connector with another connector in your flow.

You need to ask your Environment Administrator to change the policy (if it suits your company policy) from the Admin Center page.

For more information, you can access this link: Data loss prevention policies - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

If this solve your problem, please mark this case as solved.
And if you face any problem, please return back and update the case with your problem.

Hope the content above may help you.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Therese-Youssef
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,
This is a DLP (Data Loss Prevention) policy situation.

Your current environment restricts using "shared_jira" connector with another connector in your flow.

You need to ask your Environment Administrator to change the policy (if it suits your company policy) from the Admin Center page.

For more information, you can access this link: Data loss prevention policies - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

If this solve your problem, please mark this case as solved.
And if you face any problem, please return back and update the case with your problem.

Hope the content above may help you.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much,

Mgen.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,897)