I built a flow which enables me to:
1. Export a mail once I get it on my mailbox
2. Upload it to a Sharepoint website
3. Create a planner task where the title matches the email subject
4. Attach the email to the task created
However, I would like to update the task title according to the mail content and/or the email subject. For example:
1. If my object mail is "New dogs on market", I would like to create a rule and update the task title with "[Animals] New dogs on market". Then if Microsoft Flow detects that the word is part of list I created, it will update the task name accordingly.
2. If my email subject is "New games on market", if I find the word "Xbox" several times in the email body, I would like to update the task title with "[Xbox] New games on market".
I need those tags to because I want to create a ticketing system with Planner. Do you think it is feasible? By using AI Builder maybe?
Thanks in advance,
Yes, you can leverage AI Builder to do this
You can use the category classification functionality to define specific categories that you can use as key word for your ticketing system
You can also look at the following Flow template that aims at addressing your specific use case:
Thank you for your answer.
- Is it possible to change the mail object when the task is created (because the title task will be the same as the mail object?)
- Is it possible to define a list of words so categories are automatically assigned?
Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.
Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.
The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.