cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeatherRose

Time Off Request Flow

Hi!

I have been looking around for a while and haven't quite found what I'm looking for. My client wants a system where her employees can request time off, it is sent to her for approval, and then it is auto-populated on an Excel document for us to have them sign at the end of the month. If this makes any sense and anyone has any ideas of how I can do that, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @HeatherRose 

You could use Time Off and availability in Shifts (integrated in Teams app): Time off and availability in Shifts - Office 365 (microsoft.com)

Whenever there is a request, a manager will receive a notification to approve or deny the request. You could create a flow to get all time off requests and export to excel:

timeOffi.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @HeatherRose 

You could use Time Off and availability in Shifts (integrated in Teams app): Time off and availability in Shifts - Office 365 (microsoft.com)

Whenever there is a request, a manager will receive a notification to approve or deny the request. You could create a flow to get all time off requests and export to excel:

timeOffi.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi! Yes this is a great idea thank you. Do you know how I make someone a manager? I am creating all the schedules, but I am not the manager that will be approving time off

This is determined in O365 online, or Active Directory. When the accounts are created you need to create them accurately in your environment, and it will pull this info in. When creating a account in AD, it asks for a manager, this is where its grabbing the data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,975)