cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeoApril
Frequent Visitor

Time Zone Converted & Time Display

Hi all 

I use Convert time zone to display the format that i want in my email so that it show 12 Mar 2020 instead of 12/3/2020 so that its easier for me to read in email instead of guessing which is month or date. 

It works well until i added another output inside the convert time zone. In the email that i received, i wanted to see the date of the MS form replies for 2 different questions. If i input 2 dates in MS Form, i will receive the correct date for each question but if i only input 1 date, my email will receive same answer for both questions even though by right i should only receive 1 date for my question. 

LeoApril_0-1618750354668.pngLeoApril_1-1618750447169.png

Is there anyway i can solve this?

Thanks in advanced for your time!

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@LeoApril 

I think the issue is that you are passing more than one date to the Base Time:

Mira_Ghaly_0-1618750925412.png

You need a different ConvertTimeZone for each date field

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi Mira 

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes, i did add another convert time zone and it failed. Please refer below screenshot: 

LeoApril_0-1619086968815.png

LeoApril_3-1619087191190.png

Under condition 2, there are another 2 condition 3 & 4 and both got the same errors as condition 2. 

I also changed my date arrived to convert time 2 in my dynamic content. So im not sure where i did wrong this time. 

Appreciated your time on this. Thanks in advanced. 

Hi All 

Maybe i put up the request that im doing right now. Currently im using MS Form to get the response answer and there are 2 replies which is related to date. but i noticed that the dates were not sent to me (it is blank) when i received the email (after they clicked submit, it will email all the responses to me). 

So i tried to use timezone conversion and the date finally shown. but the email that i received got both the same date even though different date has been input. 

Can anyone help with this? If i dont use timezone conversion, how to get the correct date sent to me in the email?

Thanks in advanced. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,345)