cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeoApril
Frequent Visitor

Time Zone Converted & Time Display

Hi all 

I use Convert time zone to display the format that i want in my email so that it show 12 Mar 2020 instead of 12/3/2020 so that its easier for me to read in email instead of guessing which is month or date. 

It works well until i added another output inside the convert time zone. In the email that i received, i wanted to see the date of the MS form replies for 2 different questions. If i input 2 dates in MS Form, i will receive the correct date for each question but if i only input 1 date, my email will receive same answer for both questions even though by right i should only receive 1 date for my question. 

LeoApril_0-1618750354668.pngLeoApril_1-1618750447169.png

Is there anyway i can solve this?

Thanks in advanced for your time!

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@LeoApril 

I think the issue is that you are passing more than one date to the Base Time:

Mira_Ghaly_0-1618750925412.png

You need a different ConvertTimeZone for each date field

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi Mira 

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes, i did add another convert time zone and it failed. Please refer below screenshot: 

LeoApril_0-1619086968815.png

LeoApril_3-1619087191190.png

Under condition 2, there are another 2 condition 3 & 4 and both got the same errors as condition 2. 

I also changed my date arrived to convert time 2 in my dynamic content. So im not sure where i did wrong this time. 

Appreciated your time on this. Thanks in advanced. 

Hi All 

Maybe i put up the request that im doing right now. Currently im using MS Form to get the response answer and there are 2 replies which is related to date. but i noticed that the dates were not sent to me (it is blank) when i received the email (after they clicked submit, it will email all the responses to me). 

So i tried to use timezone conversion and the date finally shown. but the email that i received got both the same date even though different date has been input. 

Can anyone help with this? If i dont use timezone conversion, how to get the correct date sent to me in the email?

Thanks in advanced. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,671)