Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GavinFins
Helper II
Helper II

Time recurrence discussion

Hello

I have a flow that is triggered at a certain time which is not running. It was supposed to run at 10:00 yesterday, 12th October 2020, but it did not run and I can't work out why?

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @GavinFins 

In your Flow you have set 2020-10-12T10: 00: 00Z  i.e. 10:00:00Z

I see you have set the Time zone to your country time zone, you can set the start time to the zero of that day, and then Power Automate will be triggered when the hours and minutes you specified arrive.

For example, I configured Recurrence as follows, Flow will be triggered at 2020-10-12T00: 00: 00Z 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

So like this?

Capture.PNG

@GavinFins 

Yes Mate, Please give this a try.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thank you, squire!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,338)