cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Time shift

Hello everyone,

I have a booking system which gives a patient dates to visit a clinic. How it works, we pick "start day and time" and to that date I am adding days using this "addDays(triggerBody()?['...here is start date...'],7)", and it creates a "visit" in calendar.
After that there is another action same like that before but with different number, like that
"
addDays(triggerBody()?['Datum_x0020_randomizace_x003a_'],)14" and more... at the end it create's an event in shared calendar.

Every variable is from SharePoint list.

What is my problem, when it generates for example ten visit's from today, first three are okay, but at 27. 10. 2019, there will be a time shift from 3:00 AM to 2:00 AM, so the first three visit's are generated at 7:00 AM but the other visit's are at 6:00 AM, is there a way to stop that time shift?

Thank you for your replies.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Re: Time shift

Have you allowed for the end of Daylight savings time on November 3rd?  My suspicion is that the time is automatically shifting based on the time change to one hour earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello @Pstork1 and thank you for your respond.

Should I allow it? If yes, where can I do that? I am newbie at Flow, so everything is new for me. Yes, i think too that it is because of time change from UTC+2 to UTC+1, but how can I avoid that change? To keep still same time on generated list.

Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

The point is that when those dates are valid the times will be the correct time.  You are looking at it in the future, so the times are shifted. Once you get to that date what looks like 6:00 AM now will be 7:00 AM.  I don't think you need to do anything.  Just be aware that is why its happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,099)