cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

TimedOut flows extended using configure

Hi folks,

I have created a flow where I am fetching data from excel and emails to send 71 texts over 3 months using SMTP techqinues. Luckily enough 45 of my texts are meant to be send within 30 days. However the rest should be send over the next 2 months which is not going to work because flow times-out after 30 days 😞

If I was to add an Apply to All function and configure it to run "after timeout" (see pic) would this solve my problem? Or the configure it to run function would run only if the previous function, in my case the excel file, was timed-out because of other problems? 

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 22.00.25.png

To put it very simply, I am trying to create a loop that can run 60 more days automatically. Currently I am using a second flow where I am manually triggering and this is a huge problem as it take so much of time...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cceavsi ,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Which action run failed because of the time-out after 30 days?

Do you want the flow could run over 3 months?

If yes, I'm afraid that your requirement couldn't be achieved since the flow could only run in 30 days curently.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

hi @cceavsi  its an sterresting situation teorically by adding the time out your flow is going to skip the error and continue with the next action. So if you add this into a loop what is going to happend is that your loop maeby runs until 30 sended messages then the time out ends and then continue to the next action.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cceavsi ,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Which action run failed because of the time-out after 30 days?

Do you want the flow could run over 3 months?

If yes, I'm afraid that your requirement couldn't be achieved since the flow could only run in 30 days curently.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi folks,

I sorted out using calendar events to trigger other flows after 30 days. Apologies for the delay 

Vassilis 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (69,371)