cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpio001

Timestamp format in delay until action

Hi everyone,

So i am creating a flow that sends a mail notification to a certain profile every 5 days, the issue i am facing is i am not sure if the timestamp i provided is accurate, here is what it looks like : 2020-05-11T09:30Z, apart from the date the time bothers me so much what time zone is that cause i am in a zone that is GMT+1. I would wish to know if automate recognises my time zone automatically or i need to indicate it and if it does what does the 'Z' stand for at the time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kpio001 ,

If you want to send an email every 5 days, you could use Recurrence as the trigger and set the Interval to 5 days.

Set the time zone to your region and Start time, the flow will start in the specified time and be triggered every 5 days.

Image reference:

160.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kpio001 ,

If you want to send an email every 5 days, you could use Recurrence as the trigger and set the Interval to 5 days.

Set the time zone to your region and Start time, the flow will start in the specified time and be triggered every 5 days.

Image reference:

160.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,442)