cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpio001

Timestamp format in delay until action

Hi everyone,

So i am creating a flow that sends a mail notification to a certain profile every 5 days, the issue i am facing is i am not sure if the timestamp i provided is accurate, here is what it looks like : 2020-05-11T09:30Z, apart from the date the time bothers me so much what time zone is that cause i am in a zone that is GMT+1. I would wish to know if automate recognises my time zone automatically or i need to indicate it and if it does what does the 'Z' stand for at the time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kpio001 ,

If you want to send an email every 5 days, you could use Recurrence as the trigger and set the Interval to 5 days.

Set the time zone to your region and Start time, the flow will start in the specified time and be triggered every 5 days.

Image reference:

160.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kpio001 ,

If you want to send an email every 5 days, you could use Recurrence as the trigger and set the Interval to 5 days.

Set the time zone to your region and Start time, the flow will start in the specified time and be triggered every 5 days.

Image reference:

160.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,017)