cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ahjeremy
Level: Powered On

To-Do Personal Filter Array: ConvertFromUTC, compare DueDateTime on GMT Timezone

Hello all,

My Flow used to be working fine for very long time until last week, where it stucked on the Filter Array.

Is there any shift in policy or new features, that somehow broke the following?

@equals(convertFromUtc(item()?['dueDateTime']?['DateTime'], 'Singapore Standard Time', 'yyyy-MM-dd'), convertFromUtc(body('Get_future_time'), 'Singapore Standard Time', 'yyyy-MM-dd'))

I'm trying to only output a list of To-Do's Subject, with a Due Date = matching to Daily.

The reason for the above expression, is the Due Date stored with To-Do is in UTC and we require the Output Listing, to be match to our Timezone's Day Date.

The error kept pointing to Null value. 

But I had triple check many time, there are indeed matching records. Shall I exclude convertFromUTC in first half, there would not be any error but no matching record because it is comparison of UTC and Timezon.

Hope anyone could helped out! Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: To-Do Personal Filter Array: ConvertFromUTC, compare DueDateTime on GMT Timezone

Hi @ahjeremy ,

Could you please share the full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ahjeremy

Re: To-Do Personal Filter Array: ConvertFromUTC, compare DueDateTime on GMT Timezone

Hello @v-alzhan-msft Alice,

Apologies for my terribly late reply.

The past week had been very chaotic at work and life.

Flow 01.PNG

Flow Error (Bottom):
Flow Error.PNG

Filter Array where the error occured:

My intention is to filter and display the data with its DueDate equal to the scheduled day.

For an example, it would either filter the data with today DueDate or tomorrow DueDate.

However, because the data is recorded/saved as UTC, I would need to convert the Data's DueDateTime to the right GMT and set equal to either today DueDate and tomorrow DueDate through ConvertfromUTC()

It looks like now and the past weeks, the FilterArray does not accept ConvertFromUTC for item()?['dueDateTime']?['DateTime'] 

Thanks,

ahjeremy

Hello @v-alzhan-msft 

Any thought from your Team?

Thanks, 

Appreciate your reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 324 members 6,150 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: