cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlprentice
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

To overcome Pagination limits how could I write the following "Filter array" action in the form of an ODATA filter query?

To overcome Pagination limits how could I write the following "Filter array" action in the form of an ODATA filter query?

Screenshot 2020-11-03 064518.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I ended up modifying the workflow to use an ODATA query using already known information from a SharePoint table.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

Try this:

subject eq 'SearchCriteriaHere'

Replace SearchCriteriaHere with your ESN Ticket number. 

If I answered your question Accept it as a solution ✔️ 

If I helped you out, please give me some Kudos 👍

Thanks 😙

dlprentice
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

This would be correct if I already had an input to enter there, but I don't. If you look at my Filter array I am saying "Only return the ESN Ticket Number entry if a match is found in the subject somewhere". Currently the email subjects don't come in consistently so its hard to do this with split (last, first).

If I had a consistent subject format to work with I'd just split it out and use that with the ODATA filter, but in this case I don't have that convivence yet.

I ended up modifying the workflow to use an ODATA query using already known information from a SharePoint table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (3,817)