cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlprentice
Helper V
Helper V

To overcome Pagination limits how could I write the following "Filter array" action in the form of an ODATA filter query?

To overcome Pagination limits how could I write the following "Filter array" action in the form of an ODATA filter query?

Screenshot 2020-11-03 064518.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I ended up modifying the workflow to use an ODATA query using already known information from a SharePoint table.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

Try this:

subject eq 'SearchCriteriaHere'

Replace SearchCriteriaHere with your ESN Ticket number. 

If I answered your question Accept it as a solution ✔️ 

If I helped you out, please give me some Kudos 👍

Thanks 😙

This would be correct if I already had an input to enter there, but I don't. If you look at my Filter array I am saying "Only return the ESN Ticket Number entry if a match is found in the subject somewhere". Currently the email subjects don't come in consistently so its hard to do this with split (last, first).

If I had a consistent subject format to work with I'd just split it out and use that with the ODATA filter, but in this case I don't have that convivence yet.

I ended up modifying the workflow to use an ODATA query using already known information from a SharePoint table.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,482)