cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Today minus 2 years - condition not working

I have a flow where I wish to check the value of a date column and if thats equal to 730 days ago, then send an email. 

When this is working we will be using the "Created" date column however for testing, I have a column named "Created1".

sudosaurus_3-1646847414817.png

I have set the date to the 3rd March 2020 (UK format) as above which is 730 days ago.

However when the flow is run, the condition checks the "Created1" field but does not send an email.

sudosaurus_0-1646847046751.png

sudosaurus_1-1646847086272.png

1 REPLY 1
PowerAppsWizard
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi

I think you also need to formatDateTime your Sharepoint column in the filter (left side as well) to match the format? And maybe play around with greater than or less than to see if the filter condition can be met.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,674)