cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenDonahue
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Too many requests to Graph API. Please try again later.

I have one solution in production. It serves 16 people who are entering up to 27 pieces of information each in 3 separate stages.

I am also building another solution, and am not even at testing.

There is an automated process for rudimentary reporting that fires at the top of the hour (it is 5:35).

At 2000 call/second, limit, why is Flow stopping me from choosing a table?

Why is Flow stopping me from working when I need it most for a surprise presentation tomorrow?

Most importantly, how do I convince Flow to let me work?

I try every 5 minutes with no luck. There is no advice on how long I should wait.

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
ppp345678
Helper III
Helper III

Check this doc to know more about limitations of Power Automate: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/limits-and-config

BenDonahue
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@ppp345678,

Thank you for responding. What you post is a decent document, and that is where I got my data from in my original post. Unfortunately, with my miniscule presence in Power Automate, I can't possibly be reaching any real limits.

This really seems like a bug. If I am constantly hitting limits with 1.5 tiny Solutions in play, what will happen when I get 2 or 3 tiny solutions in play?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (44,478)