cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMeijer
Level: Powered On

Transfer location-data from sharepoint list 1 to secundairy list upon checking certain columns

Hi Community,

I want the following: In my primary sharepoint list I have several locations in the first column (text). I add these manually. In the subsequent 5 columns, the headers are Checklist 1, Checklist 2, Checklist 3 etc. For each location, some Checklists apply, so I want to check certain checklists in the sharepoint list. So for instance: Location 1 needs Checklist 1 & 3, Locations 2 needs Checklist 2 & 3 etc. 

Each Checklist has it's own Sharepoint list (multiple secondairy lists), and I want the location-data in the first column of the primary list to be transfered or copied to the Checklist specific Sharepoint lists upon setting the value of a certain Checklist to "yes" in the primary list.

The Checklists that are not needed for a certain location do not need the location data, so the location data should only be copied/transfered to the Sharepoint Lists for Checklists that I set to "yes", default should be "No".

I found a lot of solution of how to transfer data, but not how I can make it dependen of a yes/no value in a column and I do not know if I can use one flow for all columns, or that it is better to write a different flow for each column (Checklist).

Last, I am wondering if I start a new project, using a new primary location list, is it easy to copy the flow and use it again?

Hope someone can answer atleast some of my questions!

F

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Transfer location-data from sharepoint list 1 to secundairy list upon checking certain columns

Hi @FMeijer,

If your Checklist column is the type of Yes/No, you need to determine its value as true or false.

For example:Annotation 2019-08-16 104452.png

If you wondering to start a new project, you can Save as the current flow you are using, then rename the copied Flow, and re-configure the SharePoint list and dynamic content in this Flow.Annotation 2019-08-16 105114.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,173)