Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ØsFënrîr
Helper I
Helper I

Translate a date

Hello everyone o/
I am currently working on a query filter of a Get items
In it I have provided the following verification: Created eq 'PastTimer which returns the date -15 days'
My problem is that I would like that when the date of my Created present in the dd-MMMM format equal to pasttimer, items are delete but when I run the flow nothing happens.
I have many items that were created with same date of PastTimer . On the other hand in my SharePoint the date is in French and in my Flow the date return is in English I tried to correct that but I can not. If that's actually the problem does anyone have a solution for the dates to be both in the same language? (preferably in French)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A simple example is shown below:

1-flow.png

2-Result.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@ØsFënrîr when you are comparing dates in your flow you must always use a date format of yyyy-MM-dd. Using your local date format - for example mine is dd/MM/yyyy - will not work. Later in your flow you can convert the date back to your locaol format for emails or some other action.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

But in my case my Created date format is dd-MMMM 

RobElliott
Super User
Super User

It doesn't matter - all my dates are in dd/MM/yyyy format! But if you want to compare dates in your flow both sets of dates MUST be in yyyy-MM-dd format which you can do with a Compose control or a Convert time zone action.

I see, in this case I know how to convert my PastTimer but I don't know how to change Created format

A simple example is shown below:

1-flow.png

2-Result.png

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,807)