cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

Trigger Sharepoint List attachment update with DocuSign signed when DocuSign envelope status changes

I've to creat a flow to update Sharepoint List attachment Field value with DocuSign envelope completed signed document. How should i design the flow to update the list attachment field with File Content data returned from DocuSign event "Get envelope documents".

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ESS,

Working with SharePoint List attachment  is not supported directly under Microsoft Flow.

There are several ideas submitted on this already, for example:

Create attachments and list attachments from SharePoint Online List Item

Adding the lists for reference.

Besides, if you are good at custom API, then you may take a look at the SharePoint List REST API, which I think should be able to work with the Attachments:

Lists and list items REST API reference

Register and use custom connectors in Microsoft Flow

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,081)