cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKDaubn
Frequent Visitor

Trigger Sharepoint "When an Item is created" after recurrence flow on Array

I'm building a flow that I'm trying to get to perform the same action on a bunch of subsites, so each time the flows need editing, I don't have to do it 27 different times.  I've created an array using the function createArray() under a one minute recurrence, but below that, under "Apply to Each", I only want the flow to trigger if a new list item is created under one of the array subsites.  But it just sits there and doesn't trigger.  Pay no mind to the email issues.  We're currently having network errors.

Can't get a screenshot to upload right now, will try tomorrow.

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @JKDaubn  you can use when an item is create conector and then use length to get the numbers of items, so you can compare it with a value that you can add in somewhere to know if the get item response is 9 items an before taht you variable is 8, so run what you want if not, just do nothing.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
JKDaubn
Frequent Visitor

Here's the screenshot

Capture2.PNG

fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @JKDaubn 

Please, have a look at this thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Using-a-single-Flow-across-multiple-Share... and the answer by @RezaDorrani There is a great post by John Liu on how to handle changes on multiple lists with one flow: http://johnliu.net/blog/2019/3/one-flow-to-handle-them-all-how-to-subscribe-to-multiple-sharepoint-l...

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,830)