cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazetteer
Frequent Visitor

Trigger error "gone"

I have imported a flow to duplicate a plan template from Planner when I create a plan in a Teams channel with a specific prefix.

I'm getting an error on the trigger condition, 'Gone.', status code 410:

{
  "error": {
    "code""Gone",
    "message""Gone",
    "innerError": {
      "request-id""29a7b1d2-8172-441f-978b-d8baa3fd2576",
      "date""2020-05-14T09:48:24"
    }
  }
}

can anyone help with this?
5 REPLIES 5
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gazetteer ,

Could you please share more details? It is best if you post the screenshot of the flow configuration so that we could check this error.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gazetteer ,

Any updates about this issue?

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

In the end I fixed it by copying the trigger and all the actions into a new flow, which didn't return the error. Still no idea what caused it!

This is all I screenshotted at the time - not sure if it helps to identify what happened!

Gone error.PNG

Hi @gazetteer ,

Thank you for your reply!

I think this should be the version of the trigger in this template that has been removed, so when you add the currently available trigger in the new Flow this error will disappear.

If you encounter a similar problem when creating a flow using a template, we can create a new flow based on the configuration in the template. Some functions in the template may not be updated to the latest version.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,912)