cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buddyquaid

Trigger not working with Outlook.com

HI all, 

I'm about to rip all my hair out over this trigger not working as I think it should. I have email setup through my hosting, Siteground.com with my website. I have created a filter there that looks at the subject and puts it in a certain folder.

I have Outlook.com connected to that email account via IMAP and it retrieves all folders and emails successfully as expected.

I have a trigger in my flow for Outlook.com and I can pick the folder that the emails will go to with the - When a New Email Arrives (v2) action. I have the correct folder selected. 

However, when I test manually and trigger the action by filling out the form on my website, I can see the new email in Outlook.com in the property folder. However, the trigger NEVER triggers! I have no idea why. Can someone please help me? I'm wasting hours.

Buddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I already did that a well. I think I managed to get it working. I just checked my data>connections and there were 3 of the same connections. I deleted the other 2 connections and it started working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @buddyquaid 

Try enabling the concurrency control limit on under the settings of email connector.

image.png

It could be too many  emails of Power Automate taking too long to execute one at a time.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

I already did that a well. I think I managed to get it working. I just checked my data>connections and there were 3 of the same connections. I deleted the other 2 connections and it started working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,466)