cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaneITAutomate
Post Patron
Post Patron

Trigger when an item is created, delay check item still exists then update and send email

Hi,

Im building a sign in/out app with a travel management component that needs to be managed in flow. If my users sign in with and out with the powerapp the sharepoint list item will be removed and archived on another sharepoint list elsewhere, however if the user forgets to sign out or is still at work for more than 14 hours id like the item to be updated and an email sent

Here is my current flow

Trigger - When an item is created,

Action - Delay (14 Hours)

Condition - Check to see if item is still in the list and if so send email and update item (to be removed from the list with another flow) 

The condition is where i am stuck at? how do i check if the item is still here? do i have to use a get items ID eq 'ID' and then a condition or can i use a body equal null in the condition?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@ShaneITAutomate  you can use both Get Item or Get Items actions. If you are using Get Item, then you can use send email action with Configure run after Get Item succeeds. If you are using Get Items action, then use filter query ID eq <idvalue>, and then use condition with below expression on left side of condition and select greater than and specify 0 on the right side

length(outputs('Get_items')?['body/value'])

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,319)