cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaneITAutomate
Helper V
Helper V

Trigger when an item is created, delay check item still exists then update and send email

Hi,

Im building a sign in/out app with a travel management component that needs to be managed in flow. If my users sign in with and out with the powerapp the sharepoint list item will be removed and archived on another sharepoint list elsewhere, however if the user forgets to sign out or is still at work for more than 14 hours id like the item to be updated and an email sent

Here is my current flow

Trigger - When an item is created,

Action - Delay (14 Hours)

Condition - Check to see if item is still in the list and if so send email and update item (to be removed from the list with another flow) 

The condition is where i am stuck at? how do i check if the item is still here? do i have to use a get items ID eq 'ID' and then a condition or can i use a body equal null in the condition?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@ShaneITAutomate  you can use both Get Item or Get Items actions. If you are using Get Item, then you can use send email action with Configure run after Get Item succeeds. If you are using Get Items action, then use filter query ID eq <idvalue>, and then use condition with below expression on left side of condition and select greater than and specify 0 on the right side

length(outputs('Get_items')?['body/value'])

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,849)