cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
racheljenkins

Trouble building a flow on Sharepoint

So i am basically trying to set up a flow that if a user uploads a document to a page on SharePoint that it sends an email to HR - I have got that bit working and then after the email is sent it then removes it from that page and puts it in a different folder (which is only viewed by HR) I cant seem to get it to work though? I get a failed to verify the existence of the destination? The flow conditions are that you select the starting page which yes is the page they upload it to, the destination page which is the folder I want it moved to and then the destination folder? Which I am not sure what to put? I have put the name of the folder but that doesn't seem to work. I have also put the link address of the destination but that doesn't work either.... Any ideas guys?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @racheljenkins ,

I have a library with 2 folders.

ericcheng_0-1626350659091.png

I created a flow where if I create/upload a file to the Dev folder, it will move it to the UAT folder which executed successfully.  Please be aware that it can take up to a couple of minutes for the flow to fire after uploading the document which was in my case.

ericcheng_0-1626350803738.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @racheljenkins ,

I have a library with 2 folders.

ericcheng_0-1626350659091.png

I created a flow where if I create/upload a file to the Dev folder, it will move it to the UAT folder which executed successfully.  Please be aware that it can take up to a couple of minutes for the flow to fire after uploading the document which was in my case.

ericcheng_0-1626350803738.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,200)