cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mterry
Helper I
Helper I

Trouble selecting columns when creating HTML table to email

I have a flow that successfully gets rows from a table and emails the information out. The issue I'm having is that I can't limit the columns that are being included in the email - I don't want all info to be sent out. I've tried using Select from Data Operations, but that automatically adds a For Each Container, and while it does limit the email to the correct columns, it ends up ignoring the filter criteria, and duplicates a single line multiple times. Any help would be appreciated, below is what I have thus far. flow1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mterry,

You could configure Custom columns in the Create Html table and select the column you want to display in the table.

Then use item()[‘ColumnName’] to get the value of the corresponding column.

Note: If the column name contains spaces, you need to replace the space with "_x0020_".

Like: item()[‘Column_x0020_Name’]

Image reference:

13.PNG

Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mterry,

You could configure Custom columns in the Create Html table and select the column you want to display in the table.

Then use item()[‘ColumnName’] to get the value of the corresponding column.

Note: If the column name contains spaces, you need to replace the space with "_x0020_".

Like: item()[‘Column_x0020_Name’]

Image reference:

13.PNG

Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Worked perfectly, thanks for the help

Hi I tried this but it always push  to pop up "apply to each".

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (3,788)