cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Trouble with condition sending email

Good morning, I am new to Flow and am working on what I thought would be pretty easy. I am building a flow based on a health questionnaire form that when someone answers "yes" I would like to get an email. I have it populate answers into rows on an excel which works perfectly. 

It fails to send an email but says it worked and the Expression Result is "False".

This is my first hurdle. How do I get it to recognize "yes" as a trigger?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Amanthaper ,

I have gotten a "true" solution with what you sent to me, which means I'm on the right track now. For some reason I haven't gotten an email yet so I'm working on that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @DavidSmith1 - would you mind posting a snip of your flow.

Hi @DavidSmith1, not sure if this would help.

You wouldn't use the Yes response as a trigger, that would be every response submitted. Process each response through the flow and look for the "Yes" then send an email.

PAUG_forms_yesno3.png

PAUG_forms_yesno2.png

PAUG_forms_yesno1.png

Hope this helps,

Aman T.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post helps you with your problem or answers your question, please mark it Solved or Answered. This helps anyone with similar challenges. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello @Amanthaper ,

I have gotten a "true" solution with what you sent to me, which means I'm on the right track now. For some reason I haven't gotten an email yet so I'm working on that.

View solution in original post

Hi @DavidSmith1 

Glad that worked out for you. Please mark your post as Solved or Answered so it helps others in the same boat.

Also check your email SPAM or junk folders or your IT department. Sometimes automated emails get quarantined.

Regards,

Aman

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,707)