cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeh6494
Regular Visitor

Trying to get response total scores based on individual responses to export in excel

@Reza I created a quiz on Forms with each response (not the question itself) scored at different values with the hopes of the total scores of each respondent exporting into Excel. I created a flow with Power Automate using switch controls with increment variables assigning scores and then, after I added the Add Rows in my Excel table. The flow worked, but I added the increment variables hoping it would total the scores for me in Excel. It didn’t. Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to use Excel to score each individual responders totals based on the increment variables I assigned each response?

I have the same ten response options for 12 questions, so after using the switch control which I assigned one switch control to each question, I added 10 cases for each response. All of the cases are the same per question since the responses and point values are the same. I had three write in responses that are not scored, so I didn’t include that in the flow. Responses still exported into Excel perfectly. I will add that I didn’t include a column in my Excel table for totals. I’m not sure if I need to do that, and if so I think I’d have to add a task on here for it? Hopefully I’m explaining myself well. I attached my Flow below: 

1D258FE6-C5D4-43D5-8D6E-8FB8F4E8DE91.png

F8E7986B-C99F-4739-BDD5-87594DDB51B6.png

9E5025A5-0DCF-49CB-8FBE-8878CA3694E7.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,817)