cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Trying to upload the data from an excel spreadsheet received in an email into a Sharepoint list

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to automate a business process that the logistic team implements. As it stands now:

1) The salesperson submits a request to a representative in the logistics department

2)The Logistics Representative sends and email detailing the request to multiple freighting contractors

3)The Freight Partners respond to the logistics department

4)Logistic Partners forward email to sales team

This seems like the perfect process to automate. I also would like to be able to store the data, so the quotes values are achieved in a SharePoint list.

This is what my flow looks like:

schm2231_0-1603485861288.png

The error occurs upon trying to read the list in the newly created file. I have tried adding a delay. I cannot get it to read it properly. I will try to find a copy of the errors that it produces when I can. I was thinking that it might be a problem with the architecture somehow, but I am uncertain.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Does anyone know if there would be a better way to automate this process within the power automate platform?

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,100)