cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Trying to use the Finding Files in Folder OneDrive Business connector throws "One of the provided arguments is not acceptable."

I have screenshots uploaded to an 'attachments' folder in my Onedrive. I'm trying to build a flow that goes through a Excel sheet that has those names in it and create share links for them so they can easily be accessed by people having access to that Excel sheet. 

I built and tested the flow before with some testing data but for some reason I'm suddenly getting an error message "

One of the provided arguments is not acceptable." when I didn't change anything in that flow. Only thing changed is the screenshot name to search for and I can't see anything wrong with it. 

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 12.15.46.png
5 REPLIES 5
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @neelia__ 

Does it work when you test with a new screenshot/.jpg file? Or even with the screenshot that was working previously is now generating that error?

Hi @danielbazetto 

It seems to be working when I use Pattern search. Although then some queries come back with an empty body even when a file was found. Screenshot_testing.png

Hello @neelia__ 

Do you still have the same behavior or is it working normally now? Please let us know what is the current status so we can try to help each other.

Unfortunately still not working. Started to create links manually now by hand which takes way too long but at least creates the links. 

Hi

I have the same problem.

I have 3 flows that were ok, until 1 week ago. They all fail with this error...

I haven't changed anything... so I can't understand why this is happening... 🙁

I bet Microsoft changed something... 🤔

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,619)