cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JamesSnaps
Level: Powered On

Twitter count

I'm trying to build a flow that counts the total number of tweets sent from a selection of accounts (individual number from each account) and then posts a message to Slack with the stats / numbers, but am struggling to find the right combination of actions to use.

I wondered about having it run on a daily schedule perhaps and then search for the accounts and count that day's tweets, but just can't work out if this is even possible to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Twitter count

Hi @JamesSnaps,

It seems that there is no action or dynamic content from Twitter trigger/actions can be used to return total runs of a flow.

However, we could consider using Flow Analytics to get total flow runs by day, number of flow runs. More details about Flow Analytics, please check this blog at here:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-microsoft-flow-analytics/

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
JamesSnaps
Level: Powered On

Re: Twitter count

Hi Mabel,

Okay thanks. So I have come up with a new idea whereby the search updates a Sharepoint list item for each account. This method seems to be working.

But now I'm trying to work out how to send a Slack message that contains a number from each item in the list.

e.g. I have eight items on the list (with differing values for the 'count' column) and I want to send a single message saying "Item A's value is x, Item B's is y, Item C's is z.... etc"

What's the best way to do this without running 'get item' on every single item in the list?

Thanks,

James

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,819)