cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_7e_fan
Frequent Visitor

Twitter favorite resp. like counts

Hello,

Which "Dynamic Content" is for the favorites count resp. likes count of an original tweet and how do i keep the insert tweets updated in relation to new added retweets and likes? (Microsoft Flow into Google Sheets)

For example: If you want to have the retweet numbers of an original tweet, you have to choose "Original tweet retweet count - Total number of retweets for this original post".

Screenshot 2022-01-17 144119.jpg

- I can´t find such a "Dynamic Content" for favorites resp. likes.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely Stefan

5 REPLIES 5
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

What trigger are you using in the flow?  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
s_7e_fan
Frequent Visitor

"When a new tweet is posted"

That trigger only runs when the tweet is first posted.  At that point in time there won't be any re-tweets.  You would need another flow that uses a recurrence trigger to recheck the tweet at some point in the future to see if its been retweeted or favorited.

s_7e_fan
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your answer. Yes, makes sense.

My plan is to search for tweets by username and keywords and to insert them into google sheets or excel by microsoft automate. The only information i need to be insert is the date created at, tweet text, retweets count and favorites resp. likes count. Is there any manual for newbies like me? 😉 I am totally lost.

If you want to search for tweets then you are using the wrong trigger.  For that it should be a manual trigger or a recurrence trigger. Then an action to search for tweets.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,881)