cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgsca
Advocate I
Advocate I

Twitter trigger question

I tried to build a flow using the Twitter trigger. To test this trigger I used some #value (and also some text value, the # without quotes, the text with). But the flow will not start. I tried the search criteria using Twitter.com and the # search worked (I wasn't able to use the text search).

What could be the problem???

Schermafbeelding 2019-12-03 om 10.11.57.png

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @bgsca I've just tested the trigger searching for #MWTEST, and it has worked.

It might be worth removing and recreating the connection to make sure that your automation can access Twitter properly.

@MattWeston365 , strange... I removed the connection, logged into Twitter again, made a new Flow.... but still nothing. 

Schermafbeelding 2019-12-03 om 10.11.57.png

Schermafbeelding 2019-12-03 om 11.55.22.png

So it seems the connections are all working, my flow is running. But ... grrrrr ... nothing.

Hi @bgsca ,

You could try to use your account to tweet about the topic you configured in the trigger.

Then turn off Flow and turn it on after a few minutes, you can see a lot of running records in Flow run history.

I tested it on my side and used #flow. After doing the above, there are a lot of records in Flow run history.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-bacao-msft  and @MattWeston365,

My flow still isn't detecting incoming tweets. I build a small flow to test if my twitter connection is working, and I can sen tweets.. but stil no "trigger" response....... grrrr.....

Hi @bgsca ,

Maybe you can use the #hot topic or the user to configure the trigger.

After opening the previously closed Flow this week, I saw several new Flow run history.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,323)