cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ulfur

Two Step Workflow (Forms-Sharepoint List-Approvel-Export to Excel-Upload) - (Upload-Mail)

Hello everyone.

Scenario:

• 3 team leaders transfer data every day
    Forms -> Sharepoint List
  • Each team leader fills out the form once.
    So I have 3 entries per day.
    I could already implement this.

But now I am stuck and have already discovered an error in my implementation. I would have to split the rest and hope that I can be helped. (I am still a beginner and I am learning via Learning by Doing)

This is how it should continue

• After each entry, the respective managers (also 3 persons) should view and approve these entries
  • When all entries of the day have been approved, an Excel file should be created and stored in a folder under Documents
  • Once this Excel file has been filed, the accounting department should be informed by e-mail

Now the first part would be finished and I think that this flow

Now I probably need a second one?

• The ladies in the accounting department need this Excel file to be able to edit it. At the end you create a PDF file from it and load this PDF file back into a folder under Documents.
  • When this happens, an email will be sent to the people who need to know that a new PDF has been filed.

This would be the end of the small process.

Is it possible to implement this when it is needed?
Who can help me?
I am very grateful for any help.

With kind regards
Ulf

(english is not my mother tongue, but I hope I could bring it across 😉 )

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,873)