cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Two environments and Flows created from Sharepoints

Hi all

I currently have two environments in Flow (Preview and Default).

Whaen I select the option to create a new Flow from a Sharepoint Library (New Experience) it is saved in the PReview Environment.

How can I store it in the Default Environment?

BR

If anyone is trying to help you with an issue, the fastest way to say thanks is by kudoing. Be grateful, Thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Automate Staff merwan
Power Automate Staff

Re: Two environments and Flows created from Sharepoints

Looping in @Samuel@dkappes for resolving the environment issue and why you're being routed to the "from preview" environment instead of the default. @efialttes - In the meantime, to get unblocked on the SharePoint issue, once you get redirected to the "from preview" environment, could you please switch to the "default" and create your flow there. Once created, could you please comment on whether it's being displayed in SharePoint. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @efialttes,

The Preview Environment should have already been replaced.

Would you please share a screenshot of the Environment list?

Check the following article for more details:

Environment overview

Maybe Staff @jo could help in yoru scenario.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@v-micsh-msft @jo

First of all - thank you very much for looking into this!

For some reason, the Preview environment assigned to me is still alive:

FlowTwoEnvironments.png

According to the shared link, and since I guess I am a Preview user not in the U.S:

"In addition to the default environment, you will also see an environment called "Azure AD tenant (from preview)"

And this is happening to me. The link you shared also states that: 

"Two weeks after PowerApps enters general availability (GA), environments that contain preview content will be marked as read-only (with the exception of the default environment); all existing apps and flows will continue to work in these environments, but you won't be able to create apps or flows."

However, everytime I create a FLow from the Sharepoint Library context menus, the new Flow is stored in the "from preview" environment.

Please note I started using Microsoft PowerApps before its release to General Availability (GA). The two environments I currently have are:

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Legacy-9744600e-3e04-492e-baa1-25ec245c6f10/flows

https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-9744600e-3e04-492e-baa1-25ec245c6f10/flo...

Thank you in advance!

If anyone is trying to help you with an issue, the fastest way to say thanks is by kudoing. Be grateful, Thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Power Automate Staff merwan
Power Automate Staff

Looping in @Samuel@dkappes for resolving the environment issue and why you're being routed to the "from preview" environment instead of the default. @efialttes - In the meantime, to get unblocked on the SharePoint issue, once you get redirected to the "from preview" environment, could you please switch to the "default" and create your flow there. Once created, could you please comment on whether it's being displayed in SharePoint. 

View solution in original post

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@merwan

Yes, now I can see the new flow in the Sharepoint Library Flow menu!

The treak is to switch from one environment to the other once you select the template from the Sharepoint Library but before you press "Continue". 

What I tried so far was to select the template, then press continue, and once in the flow editor try to sitch environments. That didn´t worked, since I was redirected to the new environment's list of flows. Then I read your suggestion, and I found the way to solve it. Thanks for your help !

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,753)