cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TypeForm API Sunset Request

Our company extensively uses the TypeForm Connector (presumably developed by Microsoft as it is confirmed as not developed by TypeForm) which is undergoing a big change in their API as documented here.  This is dated to occure on July 18th.  How can we get confirmation from the author of this connector that this change will be accomodated for in the connector? 

Will current Flows need to be adjusted?  Will they break?  Desparate to find any information possible.  

Thanks,

Jonathan

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WiggityZwiggity,

I am not sure what will happen after the migration. May you try to submit a feedback on the support team for some suggestions:

https://www.typeform.com/help/submit-ticket/

Will the migration affect existing flows, what we need to do with flow, etc. I will also try to confirm it on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks - I actually did reach out ot them and they indicated that the change would be required on the MSFT side to accomodate the change in their API but I can't seem to get anyone to confirm what will happen.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,238)