cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Typeform to Planner not working

I'm trying to create a task in Planner when a form is submitted to Typeform.
No matter how simple the connection, and I just tested with only one field, this is what I'm getting :

The request is invalid:
A null value was found for the property named 'title', which has the expected type 'Edm.String[Nullable=False]'. The expected type 'Edm.String[Nullable=False]' does not allow null values."
6 REPLIES 6
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you share a screenshot of your Flow configuration?

I did the test on my side and there was no problem you mentioned.

I created a simple typeform that contains a Short Text and a Yes/No.

When the form has the submitted content, it triggers Flow, and then determines whether there is a string value contained in the Short Text. If so, it uses this value as the title of the Planner task.

Image reference:

Typeform:

9.PNG

Flow:

7.PNG

Flow works fine as below:

8.PNG

Please take a try again or provide more details, we would provide a proper workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the test flow, I'm not even using a condition anymore because it's returning an error with the simples setting.

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 13.24.25.png

This is the test result:

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 13.24.01.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-12 at 13.24.08.png

Hi @Anonymous,

I want to know what type of "9:" you configured and what the value of the output is. Sorry, I don't know what language it is.

You could try to use the Compose action to output the value in "9:" and then fill the Compose output in the Title.

If issue occurs, I think it should be that the type of this value does not match the requirements of Title field fill.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for pointing that out.

"9:" is being read as "Identificação de uso" (Usage description) but it's actually "audio", which is a multiple choice. "Identificação de uso" that i'm using for title is supposed to be 7.
I don't know why that's happening but it's something to check.

I'll try the compose action.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok! Great. Now I have a simple example that's working!

I didn't need to use the compose function. What I learned is that when you have a Logic Jump in the form, it's confusing the fields and I guess that's why it wasn't getting the title correctly. I made a simpler form without logic jumps and it worked.

One thing I have to learn is how to properly concatenate two answers from the form to get a due date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue I'm stuck in now is that anything that's coming from a dropdown isn't working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,979)