cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

UI Flow Can't Read or Access Data

When trying to create a UI flow within Power Automate I am met with an error informing me that the extension needs to be downloaded and running, but I can see that the extension is downloaded and there’s no option to activate the extension on other sites as they are grayed out and all I can see is “cant read or access site data” when accessing the extension on other sites.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: UI Flow Can't Read or Access Data

Hi @PembSol,

That means that this feature is not yet available for your environment. You can try this out by creating a new environment, or, wait until the feature is rolled out everywhere, which will be a few weeks.

The public preview of attended automation will be enabled for all new environments by the end of the week and enabled for all existing environments before the end of November.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PembSol,

That means that this feature is not yet available for your environment. You can try this out by creating a new environment, or, wait until the feature is rolled out everywhere, which will be a few weeks.

The public preview of attended automation will be enabled for all new environments by the end of the week and enabled for all existing environments before the end of November.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-litu-msft 

It's been several days since you said that UI flows should be available on all platforms but I am still getting the error of not being able to allow the extension to 'access all sites' and the only site I can see it can access is Power Automate. We are part of a large organization so could it be that our firewalls or policies are preventing the extension from working? 

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,691)