cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

UI Flow Certificate Error

I am getting the below error while trying to configure my UI Flow within the normal trigger flow. I have tried reinstalling UI Flows app and restarting but I continue to get this error and cannot find any additional information on what is missing or how to correct. Thanks for any help!

Test connection failed. Details: Outdated or missing certificates on the target machine. Please install the certificates or reinstall the UI Flows app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to solve the issue. It was due to the server time being off slightly. Once the time was resynced the cert error went away.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

bumping as I am continuing to get this error. Anyone have any ideas what certificates this is looking for? I have done several install/reinstall/reboots but nothing is allowing the connection through the gateway to be made.

RookieI
Resolver I
Resolver I

Maybe you can open an MS support ticket to solve your problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to solve the issue. It was due to the server time being off slightly. Once the time was resynced the cert error went away.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,753)