cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

UI Flow with Selenium - Getting status of a command (OK, pass, fail or similar)

Hello!

I am using Selenium to automate a simple web process. During a step, I need to check "Verify element present", and if it is present, I want to follow up with some new steps. If it is not present, I want to do a different set of actions.

I thought it should be a simple solution to this, but I can't seem to find any documentation about how to acquire and use these statuses. 

Anyone know a simple solution for this? Are there any native variables in Selenium containing this information which I can refer to?

Sincerely,

Svenny

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: UI Flow with Selenium - Getting status of a command (OK, pass, fail or similar)

If grabbing the command status is not possible, does anyone have an idea on a workaround that would achieve the same result?

So far, for those familiar with Selenium, I've tried the "Store Xpath Count"-route. However, this does not appear to be working properly when the element does not exist on the page (even with a wildcard in the xpath expression).

Hoping to find someone who has built a UiFlow for web with conditions based on the content of the page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,332)