I am building an escalation process using GMAIL and Nexmo Voice but I am stuck on how to go about it.
The scenario that I am is as below:
1. Received an email with GMAIL to 1st PIC email contact, with key information stated on email subject. The email subject title would be something like "Status : Date : Time : VehicleID : FleetName".
2. Flow to extract the key variables from the email title.
3. Nexmo Voice to take the key variables and construct a human sentences. It should be something like "Please be inform that VehicleID of FleetName is currently in Status on Date at Time".
4. Nexmo Voice to make an automated voice call (with the above sentence) to a fixed mobile number of 1st PIC. Nexmo Voice to try for 3 times. Once answered, 1st PIC to press 1 on mobile to acknowledge the call. An email with subject title "Message received for VehicleID" is send to 1st PIC GMAIL address.
6. If call not answered, Nexmo Voice to make an automated voice call to the next fixed mobile number of 2nd PIC. Nexmo Voice to try for 3 times. Once answered, 2nd PIC to press 1 on mobile to acknowledge the call. An email informing "Message received for VehicleID" is send to 2nd PIC GMAIL address.
7. If call not answered by both 1st PIC and 2nd PIC, an email with subject title "Message not received for VehicleID" is send to an admin email address.
Please help. Appreciate it very much.
Thanks a million.
Hi @Jeffz99 ,
Please refer to the Online doc for the features available in Gmail and Nexmo connector.
You could try to build your Flow based on the actions we can use.
You could use WDL function to extract the data specified in the Subject, or you could provide a sample of the subject so that we can provide the proper expression.
Please take a try.
Thanks for the link. I tried building the flow. Now I am stuck on the below.
4. Nexmo Voice to make an automated voice call to a fixed mobile number-> Nexmo Voice to try for 3 times if the call goes unanswered -> Once answered, a text will be read to the user -> User to press 1 on mobile phone to acknowledge the call -> An email with subject title "Message received" is send to user GMAIL address.
Can Flow + Nexmo be able to do this? Thank you very much in advance.