cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
OkayGoogle
Level: Power Up

Unable to Create fileScope

The template called "Save email attachments to a SharePoint library and receive a notification" has a control called "Create fileScope". When I try to make my own flow, I cannot make this control. Instead, it automatically creates the "Apply to each" control. In both cases, I grab email attachments from Outlook 365. How do I auto-generate a "Create fileScope" control instead of an "Apply to each" control? I understand that the "attachments" objects returns an array.

Here is an example that you can replicate:

Step 1: When new email arrives from Outlook 365

Step 2: Sharepoint Create file

• File Name: Attachment Name
    File Content: Attachment Content
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unable to Create fileScope

Hi @OkayGoogle,

In fact, this "Create fileScope" control is the named control of "Apply to each". Just to understand the function of the control, so it will be renamed.

The "attachments" objects return an array, so it should be input a loop though to access each member, please feel free, go on using it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @OkayGoogle,

In fact, this "Create fileScope" control is the named control of "Apply to each". Just to understand the function of the control, so it will be renamed.

The "attachments" objects return an array, so it should be input a loop though to access each member, please feel free, go on using it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

OkayGoogle
Level: Power Up

Thank you for clarifying this! I was searching for a specific control when it was actually just a renamed "Apply to each" control.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,319)