cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcGervais

Unable to add an expression

I am trying to edit the custom expression for the Filter Query but the pop-up window is no longer appearing. Instead, the following shows, in line, and only allows me to add a limited subset of what I require. Any ideas on what happened to the expression editor? It is the same window no matter which icon I click on btw.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MarcGervais 

The new expression editor is an experimental feature and is still rolling out to all regions

Go to the settings gear on Power Automate > View all Power Automate Settings > and Turn off the experimental features option

This will make the expression editor pop up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MarcGervais 

The new expression editor is an experimental feature and is still rolling out to all regions

Go to the settings gear on Power Automate > View all Power Automate Settings > and Turn off the experimental features option

This will make the expression editor pop up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MarcGervais ,

Please take a try with @RezaDorrani 's solution and feel free to let me know if you have any problems.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @RezaDorrani! That did the trick.

Harry_G
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Its really annoying, at least Microsoft intimate for this, there is no documentation no support, really a bad experience, Every time Microsoft update something without intimation.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,469)