cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrchandran
Frequent Visitor

Unable to connect desktop flow using schedule

Everything was working till this morning for all cloud flows, and suddenly this error appears:

vrchandran_0-1624109418357.png

Any solutions? I am suing  RPA attended. Why it worked yesterday and many days before, but not today? None of the cloud flows working. Re creating the connection doesn't work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @vrchandran  This could be a temporary error,

But you can try by reviewing your license if was Trial or Not (Maeby the trial ends)

And see if you change the Password for the username that you are using in your machine

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @vrchandran  This could be a temporary error,

But you can try by reviewing your license if was Trial or Not (Maeby the trial ends)

And see if you change the Password for the username that you are using in your machine

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

I have a group of 10 cloud flows, all of whom working with same set up. I have a work account. Except one simple step cloud flow, where I am trying to start Express VPN. The way it is programmed, I just have it click on the power button on the express VPN window, and it will go from "not connected" to "connected". It works fine in the desktop flow. When I use the two step process in the cloud flow, it gives the following error:

Error from token exchange: Connection unitedstates-002/logicflows/ebf3677f-3e62-49ed-a97d-f6e476ee9fb5@https://unitedstates-002.azure-apim.net/ version -9223372036854775808 unitedstates-002/uiflow/shared-uiflow-13c930ed-edc0-4b10-9796-d9f1-6b270257 is not allowed to access connection unitedstates-002/uiflow/shared-uiflow-13c930ed-edc0-4b10-9796-d9f1-6b270257

Any idea why this happens? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,557)