cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
eshen
Level: Powered On

Unable to get Item, getting AudienceUriValidationFailedException

I'm trying to manually trigger my Flow using the 'For a Selected item' and getting the item details..

My site is on SharePoint online.

I got this error...

Headers:

Key

x-ms-diagnostics 

3000003;reason="Invalid audience Uri 'https://<SharePoint host URL>/'.";category="invalid_client"

Body

{
"error_description": "Exception of type 'Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.AudienceUriValidationFailedException' was thrown."
}

The connector is valid - I have a different flow using the same connector and that still works.

Any suggestions on what I should look for?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eshen

Re: Unable to get Item, getting AudienceUriValidationFailedException

I removed all of the flow steps and recrated them and still had the problem.   I created a new flow from scratch and that worked fine.

I was able to fix my original flow.  When I went to the SharePoint list and ran the flow manaully, I clicked on 'Edit Connections' and noticed the Edit connections link

Capture1.JPG

When I clicked on it and checked the SharePoint connections, I found it was pointing to a diffrent connector.    I changed the connector to the correct SharePoint site and that worked.

Capture2.JPG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @eshen ,

Did you tried delete and recreate the flow step?

The below posts may be helpful.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Template-Flow-Fails-Error-Microsoft-Iden...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Flow-running-ok-two-weeks-ago-is-failing-now-Sharepo...

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

eshen

I removed all of the flow steps and recrated them and still had the problem.   I created a new flow from scratch and that worked fine.

I was able to fix my original flow.  When I went to the SharePoint list and ran the flow manaully, I clicked on 'Edit Connections' and noticed the Edit connections link

Capture1.JPG

When I clicked on it and checked the SharePoint connections, I found it was pointing to a diffrent connector.    I changed the connector to the correct SharePoint site and that worked.

Capture2.JPG

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,502)