cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jay312
Helper V
Helper V

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '1' random error?

Hello 🙂

I had a flow that worked perfectly for months, then it just randomly decided to fail :S

It is a shared flow but I don't believe anyone changed anything.

This was the error - All I had was a simple condition box that said if question 1 = No and question 2 = No do the Yes option

I also copied the test results for the 2 questions to check if the value to 2 questions = no

For some reason one of the questions is showing as "No" which is correct and the other is showing as blank?? no idea why. I am using a Power apps form with the default option being No and the 2 choices being yes or no. No idea why Flow is not picking up the No answer?

image.png

Any ideas please?

image.pngimage.png

7 REPLIES 7
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jay312 

Are you invoking this flow from sharepoint form on powerapps ? what is your trigger to try to simulate the same at my side?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi @Mira_Ghaly 

I am using a Power apps form on a sharepoint list / site.

So user fills in the power app form on sharepoint and flow triggers.

I dont know why it randomly decided to stop working and show the "No" option for 1 of 2 questions as blank / null :s

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jay312 

Pretty weird but you can simply add an OR condition to fix this for the No option.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

I may try and re-create it later but I need the and option as I wanted it to only go to yes if both questions are answered with "No"

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jay312 

Are you setting the default on the sharepoint list column or on the Powerapps form?

Hi,

I have it set to "No" as default in the sharepoint list. 

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jay312 

I have just tried to replicate the same and it is showing as No , can you make sure that the default is set correctly on your sharepoint list column

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,948)