cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdl42
Regular Visitor

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_item' inputs at line '1' and column '2835':

Hi. It's perhaps a question from a noob but I don't find any documentation about the identification of the column.

I'm just trying to copy an answer from a FORMS formular to a SharePoint List. I invoke the int() function and it doesn't work.

Ok but I have more than 60 columns et I don't find anywhere the correspondance between the numbre of the column (in this case 2835) et and the Sharepoint List. Any idea ?

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jdl42,

Could you please share the screenshot of Flow configuration and the FORMS formula?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,965)