cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnokeeffe
Frequent Visitor

Unable to trigger "For a selected message" in Team chats

Hi,

I seem to be unable to trigger flows from Team chats anymore. It still works in channels but not in chats (1.1 or Group Chats or Meeting Chats). I can't find anything online referencing that something was changed so just wondering is it just in our tenant or can this issue be reproduced?

In the sample flow here I'm just using the template "Schedule a 30 minute meeting with a message sender" in the default environment which used to work in teams chats.

Channel View:

Teams_pTZHV0Z57K.png

Chat View:

Teams_QSKPCCRcUm.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnokeeffe 

This is a strange behavior, try to restarting the connection in the trigger, if after that the problem persists, I think the best way to address it is by creating a support ticket. 

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do it: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps, kind regards. 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnokeeffe 

This is a strange behavior, try to restarting the connection in the trigger, if after that the problem persists, I think the best way to address it is by creating a support ticket. 

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do it: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps, kind regards. 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

johnokeeffe
Frequent Visitor

Hi @AnthonyAmador,

That worked this time. Thanks for the help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,384)