cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnCe01
Regular Visitor

UnableToCallCrlEndpoint error which end point need to be opened up

A web based UI flow works when I don't run it on the server. Now I'm trying to run the UI flow on a server. As part of the security rules the server is locked down and only opened for certain urls/endpoints. At the moment the firewall allows all the IP addresses mentioned in the limits and configuration documentation.

I now, however, receive the following error:

{
  "error": {
    "code": "UnableToCallCrlEndpoint",
    "message": "The request could be authenticated because the service couldn't reach the CRL endpoint. The firewall rules on the machine may be blocking the CRL, or it could be offline."
  }
}

With Error details:

"The request could be authenticated because the service couldn't reach the CRL endpoint. The firewall rules on the machine may be blocking the CRL, or it could be offline." 

Which specific endpoints need to be opened up to resolve this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes I checked the firewall rules on the machine and if the server was offline.

I managed to get the flow working by making sure that all urls noted here and all urls noted here were white listed by my organization for the server I'm running the UI flow on. Thanks to that I no longer receive the error 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ppp345678
Helper III
Helper III

@AnCe01 wrote:

With Error details:

The firewall rules on the machine may be blocking the CRL, or it could be offline.

Have you checked this?

Yes I checked the firewall rules on the machine and if the server was offline.

I managed to get the flow working by making sure that all urls noted here and all urls noted here were white listed by my organization for the server I'm running the UI flow on. Thanks to that I no longer receive the error 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (39,366)