cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sitaneph
Frequent Visitor

Union function missing from function list

I would like to use the union function to get a unique value array from my input array. I have seen many posts that discuss how to use this function to achieve this. However when i have tried to do this I have found that the union function is not in the function list. Am I using the wrong card or is this function only for certain connectors? This is a screen shot of my flow and the error when trying to find union in the functions list.This is a screen shot of my flow and the error when trying to find union in the functions list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sitaneph :

I reproduced this problem, the reason for the error is that you did not enter the complete formula:

vbofengmsft_0-1626658385390.png

The complete formula should be something like this:

union('<collection1>', '<collection2>', ...)

Some thing like :

vbofengmsft_2-1626658542112.png

In addition, even if there is no related function in the recommended function list, as long as the formula you enter is okay, then it should still work.

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sitaneph :

I reproduced this problem, the reason for the error is that you did not enter the complete formula:

vbofengmsft_0-1626658385390.png

The complete formula should be something like this:

union('<collection1>', '<collection2>', ...)

Some thing like :

vbofengmsft_2-1626658542112.png

In addition, even if there is no related function in the recommended function list, as long as the formula you enter is okay, then it should still work.

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

Yes just typing in the full expression with correct parameters worked. It is useful to know that this is the case.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,973)