cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexneedleman
Frequent Visitor

Update Excel Online Sheet based off Sharepoint List

Hi Power Users,

I am at my wits end and I would KILL for someone to help me put together a stable, reliable flow for the specific purpose I need. Essentially, there is a request form at my office that uses Microsoft Forms. When a response is submitted, it does two things: one, it updates the List we use for our office, depicted here: 

alexneedleman_0-1659469955898.png

And it adds a row into a table on an Excel online sheet, depicted here:

alexneedleman_2-1659470098675.png

What it need is (on paper) very simple. I need to build a flow so that every couple of minutes, it updates the Excel sheet to reflect any changes in progress or people assigned made in Lists. 

I am STRUGGLING to get this to work properly. I will post a screenshot of the mess I've been able to come up with, which as of writing this post overrides everything on the sheet to be the same thing: 

flow1.PNGflow2.PNGflow3.PNG

Is there a simpler way to do this? If not, how do I fix my current flow to make it so that each item gets updated individually? I would forever be in your debt, this has been a nightmare.

1 REPLY 1
BenzGuy
Frequent Visitor

I went through something similar with an app I created. Here is a link to the solution I used to update Excel from SP List. Hope it helps. 

https://youtu.be/xwvLGbyhssI 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,719)